Our Newest Members
Hlub Tsis Txauwj
Haiv Hmoob Radio (HHR) is operated as a Internet Base. The HHR is to entertain, broadcast news, and educate the Hmong People around the world on Hmong culture and education in the Hmong language to promote the Hmong Language and education system so that Hmong can be unify as one Hmong and one spirit.
HHR pursues the following purposes:
We, the Haiv Hmoob Radio, would like to thanks the following sponsors for their support.
- Broadcasting International News about Hmong
- Educate Hmong in the Hmong culture system
- Promote the Hmong traditional music, folk song, flute, poetry, etc.
- Teach the Hmong Pahauh Literacy (the original Hmong writing system), Story, and History to maintain Hmong cultural heritage, value, and identity.
- Discussion of Human Rights, Political Issues in general.
If you would like to support HHR, please contact us at the address below or simply send us an email (email@example.com).
- Congress of World Hmong People (CWHP) A Non-profit organization
- Hmong Transpreter, LLC (Hmong Translating and Interpreting Services)
- ServU Fanancial Services
- AAce Chiropractic Clinic
- United Legal Law Firm
- Metro Paramedical Services
565 University Ave. Suite 212-A
Saint Paul, MN 55103
Proud Sponsor of
Haiv Hmoob Radio